Sunday, September 30, 2007

Beyond Rehab - Big John 2 by biggs mama

What an incredible feeling for Van and me to walk with arms linked through Big John's as we blew through the double doors of Fanny Allen Rehab into the fresh air, fulfilling the vision held for 79 days, finally realized on 9/28/07.

It's very difficult to express the depth of gratitude Big John's family feels for all of you who generously gave your love, support, experience and healing energy to Big John's recovery. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Yesterday we drove the 108 from Smugs to Stowe, then on to Jared and Alex's magnificent wedding. Today we continue the reconnections. You've known me to be verbose in my writings, but today I'm just overwhelmend to be here at 32 Russell Street with my son.

Y'all Come!

Love
Lauren

No comments: