Sunday, September 16, 2007

John Here for all the little Ladies...

Big John here,
Annie Harrison and Teri Reisinger were the next visits after Lauren Shade Yesterday. My buddy Terry came as well aka Tdak let well... He Really didn't leave until Liz Corbett and Will Deming came, but Chris M from the Burn Gallery got there for B town killing the Yankees! But Annie was happy says my free breakfast, thanks Penny Cluse I'll let you all know it was for me... You all know how I live and Quimby will be stopping by with his friend. Jesse Lee might be stopping as well but we'll see how NY was for kids. Talk to you all see Ridin' High as the place to be!

John

5 comments:

Precision Rain said...

The ladies man is back. I've been waiting! I kept telling you in the very beginning that you needed some ladies and you'd perk right up. Hahahaha. Good to see you're back and in full effect, John.

Carmen

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TODAY JOHN & BRING YOU SOME WONDERFUL SUSHI!! LOTS OF LOVE!

~Molly~

Anonymous said...

it was great seeing you yesterday, i will try and come by again today and chill love you brother and keep it up. you never seise to amaze. keep up! seen
Chris

terri said...

Yea john! It was so good seein you yesterday, it truly made my day!! I wish i could have joined you and anniee for breakfast. I can't wait for your birthday party, that is gonna be a super good time!! you are lookin good john! That's how you do! You are the best..keep shinin!! mad love babeeee!! :) Terri

terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.